Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite diagnostics tablet is designed to maximize technician intelligence. It features a 12.9-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory, all powering the new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs.
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite With MaxiFlash VCI J2534 ECU Programming
Autel Ultra Lite features a powerful octa-core processor, Android 10.0 OS, and 256GB of built-in memory for swift diagnostics and optimum viewing. As an intelligent automotive diagnostic system, MaxiCOM Ultra Lite not only offers dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced AutoSCAN features and Intelligent Diagnostics options but provides step-by-step guidance to ensure the repair is done correctly and efficiently. Combined with the enhanced Autel MaxiFlash J2534 ECU programming device, the Ultra-Lite diagnostic tool enables maximize technicians ECU coding and programming ability.
Autel Ultra Lite Highlights:
1. 2 Years Free Updates
2. Global Version, No IP Restrictions
3. Multi-Language Supported:
English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian
4. Extensive Vehicle Coverage:
OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
5. Split-Screen Multi-Application Navigation with Super Fast Running Speed,
Greatly Improving Your Work Efficiency.
6. Multiple Repair Guidance:
Technical Service Bulletin (TSB), DTC Analysis, Repair Assist, Repair Tips, Component Measurement, and Relevant Cases
7. Built-in Demonstration Software
gives you the opportunity to quickly learn the operation of our tool on different vehicles.
8. One-Stop Intelligent Diagnosis With Topology Mapping
, Helping You Have a Clear Picture of Vehicle Status; For each fault code, Ultra performs in-depth analysis and gives the OE data and processing suggestions.
9. Intelligent Diagnostics Step by Step:
Intelligent Diagnostics adopts scientific data cloud computing technology to match the specific fault code with the exact vehicle model. It will improve repair vehicles efficiency of pro technicians and mechanics, saving time and win more business.
What Are The Difference Between Maxisys Ultra and MaxiCOM Ultra Lite:
1. The Similarity
1). Both Maxisys Ultra
and MaxiCOM Ultra Lite are Global Version, No Blocking Probelm
2). Both of Them Comes With 1 Year Free Update Online. After 1 Year, Update Cost about 1099USD/ Year
3). Support Fully Same Functions including J2534 ECU Online Programming, Special Service Functions, Active Test, Guided Funtions, etc.
2. The Differences:
1). With Different VCI:
* Maxisys Ultra
Comes with MaxiFlash VCMI 5 in 1 Which can Support VCI, OSCILLOSCOPE, MULTIMETER, WAVEFORM GENERATOR, CAN BUS CHECK
* MaxiCOM Ultra Lite
Comes with MaxiFlash VCI, So It Can Not Support OSCILLOSCOPE, MULTIMETER, WAVEFORM GENERATOR, CAN BUS CHECK
2). With Different Language Option:
* Maxisys Ultra
Support English Only. Can Not Change to Other Languages
* MaxiCOM Ultra Lite
Support Multi-Language Which Covers English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian
3). MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Can Not Support Maxi Data APP But Maxisys Ultra Can
Most Advanced Repair Guidance and Assist Functions Supported By Autel MS Ultra
1. Module Topology: It can display all your car modules and connect each one with line. From it, you can know which module has problems and you can press that module, the device will display its DTCs, and enter it.
2. Repair Assistant: Repair Assist Software displays a list of recommended tests, the completion status and priority for undertaking. The higher the priority, the earlier the components should be tested.
3. Guided Functions: An integrated troubleshooting process organised into the operation steps, that guide the user to solve the maintenance problems.
4. Accurate recommendation: Automatically match the circuit diagram and pin position required for the fault.
5. Relevant Cases: The software automatically recommends repair processes that may be relevant to the vehicle and fault. These repair cases provide the technician with great insight when diagnosing and repairing.
6. TSB: See official announcements issued by vehicle manufacturers regarding common problems including vehicle modules, DTCs, repair methods, program updates and recall strategies. Currently available on Ford, GM, FCA, Toyota, Lexus, VW, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Hyundai, Kia.
7. DTC Analysis: The DTC Analysis describes possible causes and solutions for vehicle faults. Currently available on GM, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, VW, Audi, BMW, FCA, Mercedes.
MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Features:
1. Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
4. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
5. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
7. OE-Level Topology Module Tree, helping you veiwing the vehicle's crux much more intuitively;
8. Exceptional OE-Level Functionality from Comprehensive OBDII Diagnostics & Services to Advanced ECU Coding and Programming
Advanced MaxiFlash VCI
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite diagnostic computer is able to perform OE level all systems diagnostics on over 80 makes and models to retrieve vehicle ECU information, read and clear codes, view live data stream of multiple sensors.
1) Supported to OE-Diagnostic Protocols: D-PDU/ J2534/ RP1210 OE-diagnostic protocols.
2) Supported to CAN FD/ DoIP Protocols: Transmission speed up to 4.05Mbit, 14 times faster than CAN2.0A/B.
3) Supported to More Vehicle Models: The agreement currently applies to GM models in the second half of 2009, Volvo models after 2018, LandRover/ Jaguar models after 2017, BMW F chassis G chassis.
NOTE: The CAN FD/DoIP protocols are not universal to all the vehicles. The CAN FD protocol is mostly applicable for GM produced in the second half of 2019, and the DOIP protocol mainly supports Volvo after 2018, L-and Rover/Jaguar after 2017, F chassis and G chassis BMW.
Pre-Scan and Post-Scan Function, a Truly Practical Function for Car Workshops:
Step 1. Auto SCAN the Vehicle: the Auto VID function can automatically identify the vehicle and all equipped systems, codes and code details will be listed.
Step 2. Print Pre-SCAN Report with customized with shop and vehicle information.
Step 3. Repair Vehicle: creates efficient repair plan from the start.
Step 4. Auto SCAN Repaired Vehicle: ensures no new faults were created during repair and no DTCs are present at completion.
Step 5. Print Post-SCAN Report: proves all DTCs on Pre-SCAN report are fixed.
1. Intelligent Full System Diagnostics, Active Test
* Intelligent All Systems Diagnostics:
Intelligent Diagnostics is a specific fault code analysis function, with which you can access the most comprehensive and latest code-specific data, DTC analysis, repair assist, repair tips, and relevant repair cases. It has been drawn from real world shop repair orders and records and with input from experienced industry professionals. It can scan all system diagnosis on all available systems including but not limited to Engine, TPMS, Transmission, EPB, CGM, SRS, A/C, BMS and so on.
* Bi-Directional Active Test:
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite supports bi-directional or active tests on systems and sub-systems, components and so on. For example, it can do bi-directional on ABS to test its sensitivity and function, on Motor Pump to test the integrity of the system, on fuel pumps, wipers, headlamps, windows, doors, sunroof and so on to test its functionality.
2. Advanced ECU Programming ECU Coding
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite comes with J2534 ECU programming device BMW Ethernet Cable (For F-Series Coding Programming), which is capable of replacing the existing software/ firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new Benz/ BMW ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues, update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version.
The Programming and Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, which allows you to update the computer software of the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data of certain components after making repairs or replacements. There are two general types of programming operations:
* ECU Coding: also known as Teach-in Program, or Component Adaptation, is used to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts.
* ECU Reprogramming: downloads the latest version of software from the online server database through Internet access (this procedure is done automatically when the tablet is connected to the Internet, so there is no need to check for software updates yourself), and reprograms the newest version into the vehicle's ECU.
* Note: ECU Programming only for BMW/ Mercedes Benz Vehicles
3. Revolutionary Topology Module Mapping
Autel OBD2 scanner MaxiSys M909 has Topology Module Mapping design to give you the distinctive diagnostic results:
1) Displays the entire system through the Topology Map to glance all the modules with faults, which is easy to locate faults and causes.
2) Color-coded topology displays all system status in one page
3) View structure of communication between modules
4) Makes Supported: BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota-Lexus, Jaguar L-and Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Volvo.
NOTE: Please be noted that Topology is not universal to all the above vehicle brand models, please send your VIN to us before you place order.
4. Special Service Functions:
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite. Now you can easily do functions like:
Oil Reset: Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
EPB: Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
SAS: Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
DPF: Regeneration of diesel particulate filter
Brake Bleed: ABS Brake Bleeding
TPMS: Battery registration and reset
Seat Calibration: Calibrate the memory in replaced or repaired seats
Airbag Reset: Resets the airbag data to clear the airbag collision fault indicator
A/F Reset: Set or learn Air/Fuel ratio parameters
Gearbox Reset: Help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality
Suspension Reset: Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration
BMS: Battery registration and reset
Comparison: Autel Maxisys Ultra
vs. MaxiCOM Ultra Lite vs. MS919 vs. MS909
||Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)
||4GB RAM & 256GB On-board Memory
||12.9 inch TFT-LCD with 2732 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen
||WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO),BT v.2.1 + EDR,GPS
USB 2.0 (Two USB HOST Type A, one USB mini device),HDMI 2.0,SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
||Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Front: 5 Megapixel
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
||Microphone,Dual Speakers,3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery:
||18000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can (GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20),
TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS),
Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock , BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
1 x MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Main Unit
1 x MaxiFlash VCI
1 x Docking Station
1 x Main Cable V2.0
1 x USB 2.0 Cable V2
1 x AC/DC Adapter(12V)
1 x Auxiliary Power Outlet Adapter
2 x Spare Fuse 6x30mm
1 x Clamp Cable
1 x USB to Enthernet Adapter
1 x Quick Reference Guide
1 x Packing List
1 x Soft Cloth
1 x Carrying Case
Shipping method and delivery time:US, UK ,RU Warehouse:
2-4 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK ,RU Warehouse, Fast Delivery No Tax. But if overseas warehouse is sold out,we will send from Hongkong. Ship From UK, No TaxShip From US, No TaxShip From EU, No Tax
: 2-4 working days. Usually we declare lower value on DHL invoice. If your address is remote area for DHL, customer will need to pay remote cost about 35USD or ship by EMS or YANWEN. Please leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Top 10 reasons to buy from carobdtool.com website
1.Our website is 12 years old, and always online.
2.We are professional with these tools and a reliable company.
3.There are professional engineers on our team.
4.We have our own manufacturer.
6.Many customers buy from us, just rest assured to buy in our webiste.
7.Items are very good quality.
8.We package our items safely and securely.
9.Safe purchase, and your privacy is secure.
10.We provide one year warranty and free technical services.
WeChat: seven424424 Whatsapp Group:LLnn0gcToGG2UjpHuZmcpG